OUR PHASED APPROACH
We’re opening in phases to limit venue capacity and accommodate new safety protocols. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook Brampton, Facebook Dartmouth, Facebook Whitby, or Instagram to keep updated on what’s open and when.
In accordance with orders from the Government of Ontario, Playdium Brampton and Whitby are temporarily closed. We will reopen as soon as we are allowed. Playdium Dartmouth is open as of February 16th, 2021.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
- We are limiting venue capacity, spacing out our games floor, and limiting the number of tables available for sit-down dining.
- Signage will remind you to keep at least 2 metres away from other parties. Staff will be on hand to help direct you.
- Upon entering, you will be required to provide information to allow for contact tracing as well as a COVID-19 screening for anyone entering the building.
- We are wiping down points of sale, tables, pin pads, and other high traffic areas more frequently with Health Canada approved disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations and wipes are located throughout our venue for you to use.
- We have contactless payment options at our registers. We accept all major credit cards, debit, mobile payment services.
- Cash will only be accepted at a designated location in exchange for a gift card, which can in turn be used for contactless payment throughout the venue.
- ATMs have been removed until further notice.
FOOD & DRINKS
- All kitchen staff will be wearing masks.
- Food will be prepared with gloves, in addition to our enhanced staff hand-washing practices.
- There will be limited food and drink contact between kitchen and tables with safety protocols strictly adhered to.
- Signage will instruct you to ensure physical distancing while lining up and picking up food, as well as ensuring our Bites and Eatery seating is physically distanced.
- We are offering bookable gaming areas, semi-private, and private gaming suites to allow for physical distancing.
- We are spacing out our games throughout the building to ensure proper physical distancing.
- All games will be sanitized frequently.
- We encourage you to make use of our hand sanitizer stations and wipes before and after playing a game.
- You can host your party with us seven days a week, starting in Phase 1. Book now.
ENGAGING WITH STAFF
- All staff are required to wear masks. Masks are required per Brampton Municipal Bylaw 135-2020 and the City of Whitby. All guests must wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin. Forgot your mask? Don't worry - we're happy to give you one free of charge.
- We have installed plexiglass dividers at points of frequent contact with our staff.
- Our staff must complete a self-assessment, provided by each province, that clears them to work. Staff will be instructed to stay home if they do not pass the provincial self-assessment (before their shift starts) or sent home if they begin to show systems of COVID-19 or the flu during their shift.
If you have any concerns or would like any further information, please call Guest Services at 1-800-333-0061.