How VenueSafe Keeps You Protected
VenueSafe is a set of protocols and procedures that we follow each and every day to keep our employees and guests safe, in accordance with provincial guidelines. Select a category to learn more details.
PROVINCIAL PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
Some provinces require proof of vaccination for entry into our venues for all guests over 12 years of age. We ask that guests arrive ready to present their government-issued ID and provincial App and/or government-issued print out to help our team minimize line-ups.
Ontario: Click here (Effective September 22, 2021)
KEEPING YOU SAFE
- We are limiting venue capacity, spacing out our games floor, and limiting the number of tables available for sit-down dining.
- Signage will remind you to keep at least 2 metres away from other parties. Staff will be on hand to help direct you.
- Upon entering, you will be required to provide information to allow for contact tracing as well as a COVID-19 screening for anyone entering the building.
- We are wiping down points of sale, tables, pin pads, and other high traffic areas more frequently with Health Canada approved disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations and wipes are located throughout our venue for you to use.
- Contactless payment options are preferred and are available at our registers. We accept all major credit cards, debit and mobile payment services as well as cash.
FOOD & DRINKS
- All kitchen staff are wearing masks and will adhere to enhanced hand-washing practices when handling food.
- There will be limited food and drink contact between kitchen and tables with safety protocols strictly adhered to.
- Signage will instruct you to ensure physical distancing while lining up and picking up food, as well as ensuring our Bites and Eatery seating is physically distanced.
- We are spacing out our games throughout the building to ensure proper physical distancing.
- All games will be sanitized frequently.
- We encourage you to make use of our hand sanitizer stations and wipes before and after playing a game.
- If you’re interested in booking a party with us learn more about our birthday packages.
ENGAGING WITH STAFF
- Following Canada’s public health guidelines, masks may be required in certain regions. In those regions we require that our guests wear a mask and only remove it briefly to eat or drink
- In regions where required, our staff must complete a self-assessment, provided by each province, that clears them to work. Staff will be instructed to stay home if they do not pass the provincial self-assessment (before their shift starts) or sent home if they begin to show systems of COVID-19 or the flu during their shift.
If you have any concerns or would like any further information, please call Guest Services at 1-800-333-0061.